Fixtures for the season now available in outlook format.
1) This should work for Office 2007/2010/2013/2016, and any program accepting ICS files.
2) Go to this link and you should see a list of files, one for each team.
3) Click on the file for your team and SAVE the file on your local PC.
4) In Microsoft Outlook do File>Import And Export>Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file. Don't double-click on the file or you will only get the first fixture (Outlook problem - not mine)
5) Click on 'Next'
6) Select ‘Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar (.vcs) file, click on next, and select the file you saved in step 3.
Hopefully, your new fixtures should be imported into Outlook
Any problems, please e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org). Remember - please do not double-click on the file - you MUST import it.
If you use Google calendar, you should be able to import the file into your calendar too. The same applies to the Mac, you can import a file. For iPhone and iPad I wouldn’t know how to do it - sorry.